Leo H. Simoson, Doctor of Chiropractic
Life University College of Chiropractic: Marietta, Georgia
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
July 1993 to September 1997
John Carroll University: Cleveland, Ohio
July 1983 to May 1987
Diversified, SOT, Pediatrics, Activator, Toggle, Thompson and Extremities.
Gonstead Pelvic Bench Technique
Biomechanics of the Spine
Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
4/2000 – Present
Simoson Chiropractic, Inc.
37315 Harvest Drive
Avon, Ohio 44011
Sole chiropractic physician at office seeing 100 to 150 patients per week. Responsible for entire case management of patient from initial examination, consultation, x-rays, report of findings, therapy and adjustments. Write patient narratives to attorneys and insurance companies as required. Conduct both public and patient lectures weekly, on various health topics, perform outside health screening and back safety lectures to employees of local businesses.
2/1999 – 4/2000
Chiropractic Center, Inc.
Elyria, Ohio 44035
Sole chiropractic physician at office seeing 125-150 patients per week. Responsible for entire case management of patient from initial examination, consultation, x-rays, report of findings, therapy and adjustments. Wrote patient narratives to attorneys and insurance companies as required. Conducted both public and patient lectures weekly on various health topics and performed outside health screening and back safety lectures to employees of local businesses.
9/1997 – 2/1999
Assistant to Medical Doctor and Chiropractor
Measured patients’ vital signs. Administer Physical Therapy, Modality, including Muscle Stimulation, Cryotherapy, Therapeutic and Diagnostic Ultrasound, Heat Therapy and Russian Stimulation. Assist physicians in Nerve Blocking and Spinal Taps. Administer Category I, II and III Blocking. Invoice patients for chiropractic and Physical Therapy services performed by the respective departments.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certificate #67866
- Ohio State Board of Chiropractic License #2778-January 1998
- American Chiropractic Association since 2002
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association since 1998
- Board Member North East Ohio Chiropractic Association since 2003
- North East Ohio Chiropractic Association since 1998
- President and Board Member of the North Coast Chamber of Commerce, 2003-2006
- On staff at Lutheran Hospital since 2005
- North Coast Chamber of Commerce member since 2000
- Westshore Chamber of Commerce member since 2004